Although we could take advantage of the benefits of aloe vera gel on their own, when combined with other products, we enhance its properties and achieve more significant effects to strengthen hair.
Aloe vera gel and extract are part of the ingredient list of many cosmetic products to strengthen hair, hydrate, and care for the skin in general. Therefore, it frequently said that aloe is a friend of attractiveness.
Its active compounds make the effects of the products that are usually used in the beauty routine more effective.
For this reason, in the following space, we want to reveal 4 very good recipes that you can use to strengthen your hair.
Also Read: Hair loss – 9 Causes and Ways to Avoid Hair Loss | Divine Beauty
Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil Treatment for Strengthen Hair
The combination of the moisturizing and repairing properties of aloe vera with the essential fatty acids of coconut oil give us a treatment that revitalizes damaged and dry hair.
Therefore, its contribution of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals profoundly nourishes the scalp, while promoting the healthy growth of new strands.
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (45 g)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 g)
- Incorporate the aloe vera gel in a container and mix it with the coconut oil until you obtain a homogeneous product.
- Then separate the hair into several strands and extend the treatment from the roots to the ends.
- Cover everything with a shower cap and let it work for an hour.
- Rinse as usual.
Aloe Vera and Honey Bee Treatment to Strengthen Hair
Honey can help moisturize and strengthen the hair. And added to aloe vera, it can protect the mane against dryness and excess fall.
One of the best options to revitalize hair with an oily tendency, since it regulates the natural production of oils without altering the activity of the sebaceous glands.
- Three tablespoons of aloe vera gel (45 g)
- 3 tablespoons of honey from bees (75 g)
- Similar to the previous preparation, combine bee honey with aloe vera gel in a container.
- Then apply it to the hair and spread it with gentle massages.
- Make sure you cover all the hair and wait for it to act for 20 minutes, finally rinse.
- Finally, use it up to three times a week.
Aloe Vera and Egg Treatment
The egg proteins combined with the hydrating compounds of the aloe vera crystal become a revitalizing treatment for those who have problems with excessive hair loss.
Its absorption through the hair follicles deeply nourishes the strands, while strengthening and promoting their natural growth.
Incidentally, both control excess fat production and leave a shinier and smoother mane.
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (60 g)
- 1 egg
- Beat an egg and mix it with the aloe vera gel.
- Then try to get a homogeneous mask, spread it over all the hair, and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with your favorite shampoo and repeat its use three times a week.
Aloe Vera and Clay Treatment to Strengthen Hair
If we combine aloe vera with clay and a little olive oil, we will prepare an exfoliating hair mask that removes the dead cells accumulated in the hair.
Its application contributes to improving oxygenation to the hair follicles while controlling hair loss and promoting hair growth. It is also ideal for controlling excess fat and the appearance of dandruff.
- 6 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (90 g)
- 1 tablespoon of green clay (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (16 g)
- Similar to the previous processes, incorporate all the ingredients in a container, and mix them until you get a creamy paste.
- Rub the product all over the hair and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Then rinse with plenty of water and use it once a week.
Aloe Vera is a plant that can contribute to hair care, but allowed in mind that its use alone will not do anything. Therefore, it will always be necessary to maintain good life habits.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at thedigitaltrendz.
Also Read: Why Dandruff occurs in your hair and how to Treat it?
MORE INFO:- technoologyau