“Last Revised: January 1, 2020.
Categories of Personal Information Acquired About You
Depending on the circumstances and which Service you use, we may collect, obtain or otherwise acquire the following types of Personal Information about you, and we make and retain inferences drawn from such information:
1. Identifiers, such as your name, signature, postal address, zip code, email address, telephone number, unique online identifier, IP address, User ID, and Device ID.
2. Certain characteristics, such as gender, marital status, nationality, and country of origin, that are protected by applicable law.
3. Commercial information, such as purchase history.
4. Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as website or app activity data, call logs, text messages, and emails.
5. Geolocation data, such as the precise physical location of your Device.
6. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as voice recordings, video recordings, physical characteristics or description, and photos.
7. Professional or employment-related information, such as occupation, employment history and record, and resume. 8. Education information such as academic record.
9. While we generally do not obtain other Personal Information that is often considered “highly sensitive,” such as biometric information (e.g., fingerprints, facial recognition images), financial account information (e.g., bank account, credit, debit or other payment card numbers or other financial information), government issued identification numbers (e.g., social security number, drivers’ license number, passport number, or state identification card number), insurance policy number, or medical, health or insurance related information, we may do so when such Personal Information is necessary to offer you certain services.
How We Acquire Personal Information
A. Personal Information You Provide. We often receive Personal Information because you provide it to us. For instance, when you enter a contest, complete a survey, purchase a Product, or register and/or set up an account/profile or attend a conference or event, you may be provided, or required to choose, a password and/or User ID, and you may provide a credit, debit, or payment account number, or other payment information, as well as your name, telephone number(s), email and/or street address.
Other Personal Information such as your age, gender, and preferences may also be requested. In addition, we may acquire your Personal Information when you contact us by telephone, postal mail, social media interaction or messaging (e.g., email, SMS, MMS, or similar technologies). We also may acquire Personal Information that you provide about other people, for example, when you use our “refer-a-friend” email feature or purchase one of our Products as a gift.
B. Personal Information Automatically Collected. The Service also automatically collects certain information, some of which may be deemed Personal Information.
The information collected may include, without limitation, information about your Device, such as the make, model, settings, specifications (e.g., CPU speed, connection speed, browser type, operating system, device identifier) and geographic location of you and/or your Device, as well as date/time stamp, IP address, webpages visited and actions taken on webpages, time of visits, Content viewed, ads viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) you arrived from, and other clickstream data.
The Service may collect such information even if the Service is not open on your Device or you’re not logged in. See Section VI for more information on cookies and other technologies used to automatically collect information on or through the Service.
C. Personal Information Acquired Elsewhere. We may also acquire your Personal Information offline, from third parties, or otherwise outside of the Service. For example, we may purchase or otherwise acquire Personal Information from third party consumer data suppliers/resellers, data enrichment providers and aggregators, business contact databases, government entities, and our affiliates.
D. Social Network Integration. If you choose to access, visit and/or use any third party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with the Service, we may receive Personal Information that has been made available to those services, including Personal Information about your contacts on those services.
For example, some social networking services allow you to push Content from our Service to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through our Service. Some social networking services also will facilitate your registration for our Service or enhance or personalize your experience on our Service.
You should make sure you are comfortable with your Personal Information the third party social networking services may make available to us by visiting those services’ privacy policies and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those services. We treat Personal Information that we receive through third-party social networking services in the same ways as all of your Personal Information we receive through our Service (as described in Section IV below).
E. Be Careful Publicly Posting Personal Information. Please be aware that Content and Personal Information that you disclose in publicly accessible portions of the Service may be available to other users, and may also be made available outside the Service by third parties, so you should be mindful of all Personal Information, especially sensitive Personal Information, that you may wish to post.