Are you afraid to scratch your eye? Do you never get the two eyes to be the same? Learn how to make the perfect eyeliner in four easy steps.
The eyeliner is an essential makeup essential in our beauty product bag. A good outline completely changes the shape of the eyes.
It is, without a doubt, the perfect ally to achieve a beautiful and in-depth look that will enlarge your eyes. But getting it precise the first time is not as easy as it sounds. It takes technique and a lot of practice, be patient!
Different Types of Eyeliner
- Eyeliner: If you are looking for a more blurred result, you should use an eyeliner. Draw a fine line across the top flush with your lashes and then blend it out. It is also perfect for those who are not looking for an exact and marked path.
- Cream or Gel: It consists of a small container with the product in cream or gel. The best way to apply it is to use a fine brush with a slanting tip that will allow you to make a pleasant and balanced line.
- Liquid eyeliner: It is the most comfortable format and the one that glides the eyelid best.
- The best thing is that it has a fine tip that gives you the margin to correct the line, if you make a mistake, and allows you to draw the shape you want more quickly.
- We also recommend that it be in the form of a marker because it will be much easier to handle and grip.
Also Read: Eyelash Extensions: The Guide for Beginners
Eyeliner in Four Easy Steps
First, draw the corner of your eye. To do this, draw a diagonal line from the end of the eye towards the eyebrow. Currently, there are on the market “pointed” eyeliners to make the corner. It is enough to pose the tip where we want to draw the curve, and that’s it! It has the ideal shape to make it perfect.
Join the corner with the top lash line.
Draw fine, flush lashes line across the eye top, from the inside out, and connect with the corner. You can outline the entire eye or half, at the level of the pupil, outwards. In this last way, you will get a more open and natural look.
Finally, to achieve a heart attack result, curl your lashes, and apply a little mask.
Also Read: 12 Tips for Using Blush Perfectly Every Time
Frequent Mistakes and Tricks
Frequent Mistakes and Tricks
1. Stretch the Eyelid. When painting the eyeliner, it is common to pull the end of the eye towards the temple. Though at first look, it may seem that in this way, we will be able to outline the eye with greater precision and ease, it is not.
When we stop stretching the eye, and it returns to its usual shape, the line we have drawn shortened and inaccurate, having to repaint.
2. Paint from the Inside Out. The first brush stroke is always thicker than the rest. For this reason, expert makeup artists recommend not starting to set the eye from the part closest to the nose.
3. Trace a Line that is too Thick. The string must be beautiful and flush with the eyelashes with a pleasant and balanced line. If later you want to thicken it, you will only have to mark it a little more.
Although always with care, because otherwise, you will achieve a too artificial result.
4. Correct with Biphasic Makeup Remover. If the outline did not turn out as you expected or you are wrong, do not resort to a biphasic makeup remover to try to fix it.
These types of products have a creamy base that blurs makeup. Finally, you forced to remove makeup to fix the mess entirely.
To prevent this from happening, soak a stick in micellar water or makeup-removing milk to precisely erase just what you need and not spoil the rest of the makeup.
You can also fix it with the help of a finite brush and a little concealer. Do not despair; the key to achieving a perfect line is in practice and patience.
5. Continue Painting to Fix a Poorly Drawn Line. If you don’t get an ideal stroke the first time, don’t continue painting on the line already marked to try to fix it. In this way, they will only be able to thicken it. It is preferable to start over.
One trick is to first draw a fine flush line of eyelashes with eyeshadow or soft pencil, pressing almost nothing, and then go over it with liquid eyeliner.
It will serve as a guide and help us to make the line with the eyeliner much more precise.
To control the pulse, professional makeup artists recommend placing the little finger on the cheek during application.
Also Read: How to ease the form of dark spots?
KNOW MORE:- heaalthfood