For a healthy and beautiful hair, and it is essential to maintain a balanced diet and a good beauty routine, which may include the application of homemade masks.
To take care, it is necessary that, in addition to using the appropriate products for it, you maintain a proper diet and, from time to time, apply cream baths and treatments to nourish in depth. Also In this sense, Masks as mayonnaise can help.
It knows that unkempt hair is dull and dull hair that requires nutrition. And to counteract this condition, there are various mayonnaise-based treatment options that you can easily make at home.
Homemade Mayonnaise Masks
Take note and try these masks. And Then, you will only have to choose your favorite and use it consistently.
1. Mayonnaise And Egg To Nourish Your Mane
The mayonnaise and egg mask is recommended for dry hair. However, we advise you to apply it and leave it for several hours in a row to obtain a better result.
The Benefits Of This Mask Include
- It provides shine and vitality to the hair.
- Eliminates Dryness And Nourishes The Scalp.
- The egg has antioxidants and proteins that strengthen the hair from the roots.
- Your hair will get less tangled if you wear this mask regularly.
- 1 whole egg.
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise (30 g).
- First, beat the egg until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Then, add the mayonnaise, while whisking.
- Then separate the hair into several parts and apply the mask with the help of a small brush, only when the ingredients well integrated.
- Let it act for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
2. Mayonnaise And Vitamin E To Shine Hair
This mayonnaise and vitamin E mask will help you shine your hair while softening it. In addition, vitamin E would help nourish it from root to tip, thus helping to prevent its fall. Although It is ideal for dry hair and even with dandruff.
We suggest putting on this mask at a minimum once a month if your it is dry. But, we recommend avoiding it entirely if you have oily hair.
- 1 egg white.
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise (20 g).
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar (10 ml).
- 3 vitamin E capsules.
- To start, add all the ingredients one by one, whisking with a wooden spoon.
- Simmer the mixture until it clears the edges a little.
- Apply from top to bottom, with the help of a comb or brush, until reaching the tips.
- Leave to act for 25 minutes.
- Rinse warm or lukewarm water.
3. Basic Mayonnaise Mask
It is the simplest version of mayonnaise hair masks. By applying it, it would help nourish the scalp, soften the strands, combat dryness, and improve the natural shine.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise (200 g).
- Apply to dry hair.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water and your commonly used shampoo.
Also Read: 4 Aloe Vera Treatments To Strengthen Hair | Divine Beauty
4. Mayonnaise, Egg And Coffee Mask
This is another of our mayonnaise masks that help combat dry or dandruff hair. And use this option if your follicles are inflamed, as caffeine can promote blood circulation.
- 1 egg (60 g).
- ½ cup of mayonnaise (100 g).
- 2 tablespoons of soluble coffee.
- First, beat the egg and add it little by little to the mayonnaise.
- Stir well and add the coffee.
- Then apply the mask from root to tip. Take advantage of giving a gentle massage to your scalp.
- Once you have all the hair covered with the mask, let it sit overnight.
- Finally, wash the next day with cold water and a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Put on this mask two times a week until dandruff vanishes. You can also apply it once a week; it all depends on the results you are getting.
5. Mayonnaise And Strawberry Mask To Control Fat Hair
Do you have too oily hair? Although the vast majority of masks with mayonnaise seek to provide hydration, you should avoid the previous ones if you want to control fat production.
Luckily, you can also benefit from mayonnaise, but you will need an ingredient that provides acidity. Strawberries will have this role in this mask. Also these fruits contribute to a deep cleaning that “decongests” the hair follicles.
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise (30 g).
- 10 medium strawberries (natural or frozen).
- Crush the strawberries in a mortar or pestle.
- Then add the mayonnaise and mix very well.
- Apply from root to tip if it is dry hair.
- Then let it sit for 20 minutes.
- And rinse with fresh water.So which of these mayonnaise masks will you apply? and You already know that you have several options.
Also Read: 5 Hair Treatments To Treat Dry Hair Naturally
MORE INFO:- itechits