If you have extra dry hair, you can make some regular cures to nurture and hydrate it. Are you interested?
If you have curly, cloudy hair with divided ends, you may want to treat dry hair naturally. Most conditioners offer a beautiful but not always long-lasting result and also contain chemical ingredients that can harm the hair in the long term.
In this editorial, 5 hair cures to treat dry hair. With some natural ingredients such as yogurt, honey, or oil, we will achieve a hydrated and shiny mane.
Also Read: How To Care Your Curly Hair?
Hair Treatments To Treat Dry Hair Naturally
1. Yogurt And Honey
Dairy derivatives are an excellent option to treat dry hair naturally. Yogurt, in particular, is rich in B vitamins and minerals like zinc, magnesium, and calcium, which nourish the scalp from the roots.
Honey is a common ingredient in home cosmetics thanks to its richness in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, as well as its moisturizing properties. Besides, it has the virtue of hydrating without oiling excessively, since it does not contain oils. Therefore, it is beneficial for all hair types.
- Mix yogurt with a tablespoon of honey, apply to dry hair.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and wash with shampoo.
Due to its high content of vitamins and minerals, yogurt is one of the best natural treatments for dry hair.
Mayonnaise in your hair? You may be surprised, or you may have already heard of this home remedy to hydrate hair. Both egg and apply oil are beneficial materials to treat dry hair naturally.
The egg, rich in fat and protein, is an excellent moisturizer. Instead, olive oil is very nutritious and helps prevent split ends. Also, it contains vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties.
- You can use the mayonnaise that you already have. Avoid processed mayonnaises that include additives.
- If we use mayonnaise that contains egg white, we should always wash our hair with warm water. In the case of heating, it could leave us traces of the solidified white in the mane.
- If the smell of egg bothers us, we can add a few drops of some essential oil, for example, lavender or rosemary.
3. Coconut Oil And Aloe Vera
Coconut oil has shown its benefits for hair health in different studies. The lauric acid it contains has a high affinity to the hair structure, so it can penetrate it and prevent damaged hair.
For its part, aloe vera is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and antioxidants. In addition to maintaining the hair’s natural hydration, it also protects it from damage from sun exposure. And it is also a natural alternative to styling gels.
- Mix both ingredients in equal parts and emulsify them until they are well integrated.
- Apply and leave on overnight. In the morning, wash your hair.
4. Banana And Avocado To Treat Dry Hair Naturally
In this case, we propose to combine two fruits that, when ripe, are rich in nutrients to feed our hair. Both provide softness and shine, in addition to nourishing the hair follicle.
The Avocado is rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, as well as a wide variety of minerals. Instead, the banana contains vitamins A, C, E, and minerals such as potassium and zinc.
- Beat half an avocado with a banana and spread well throughout the hair.
- Leave on for half an hour and wash with shampoo.
5. Olive Oil And Lemon Juice
Finally, two ingredients that, combined, make the perfect mix for our mane. The olive oil deeply nourishes and repairs damaged hair. At the same time, the lemon adds shine and balances the excess fat of the olive oil. This treatment is very antioxidant and restorative.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil mix with the juice of one lemon.
- The drier we have the hair, the more oil we will add.
- Apply to all hair and leave to act for 1 hour or overnight, if possible.Now you know 5 home treatments to treat dry hair naturally. Surely at home, you already have some of these ingredients so widely used in natural cosmetics. And, if not, get them because they will be very beneficial also for the skin and the body.
Also Read: Dry skin– Five Secrets that Help You Fight It | Divine Beauty