Before Christmas, we all want our skin to look bright and radiant. Peeling is an essential part of skincare. I have always thought about taking care of my skin with natural ingredients. In this article, I share an avocado and oatmeal facial scrub that is suitable for all skin types, and that would help you get bright and radiant skin. See how to make this package scrub yourself.
Oatmeal works very well as peeling. Beautiful oat pearls gently clean the face. It is an active ingredient for dry skin and easily removes dull and stained skin. There is also a matte face with a soft texture. Eliminates dead cells and blackheads to soften the skin.
Avocado contains healthy fats that provide the skin with many nutrients and quickly treat dry skin problems. Add a clear and healthy shine to repair skin texture. It is full of antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, which are very effective in reducing wrinkles and fine lines. It also cares for the skin from sun damage and eliminates tanning. And also, it can even prevent and treat acne.
The antibacterial assets of honey make it an excellent cleaning agent. Honey is known as a natural bleaching agent, so that scars or grains can fade dramatically. It gives the skin abundant moisture.
Process for Homemade Facial Scrub
1. First, you need to crush some avocado and make a smooth paste.
2. Then take two teaspoons of oatmeal in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of avocado paste. Mix these well.
3. Then add half a teaspoon of honey to get the right mix, and it helps push the scrub well onto the skin.
4. The peeling is ready and is immediately applied directly to your face and gently massaged onto your skin for 5-10 minutes.
5. You can also keep it as a mask for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with normal water.
6. You can also keep on this in the fridge for two days. But if you keep it for a long time, oatmeal will gradually lose its crispy effect and will no longer work as a scrubber. You can still use it as a face mask.
Benefits of Homemade Facial Scrub
Now we know that oatmeal is an incredible exfoliant for all skin types. It is gentle and effective to remove dead skin cells and make the skin softer, smoother, and brighter. I love using oatmeal for my sensitive skin, and my current skin also looks so dull and fragile. It works well and gives me a brilliant shine.
Since it also contains honey and avocado, I also use it as a mask for the avocado to penetrate my skin and immediately provide a rich diet. Treats dryness and provides a healthy-looking, moisturizing shine. My dry jawline feels smoother and softer, which contributes to a balanced texture and works very well even with dry skin.
This DIY also reduces the usual tanning and gives it a fresh look. I love using it twice a week, and since it’s a DIY recipe, you can use it whenever you want. I hope you like this article.
Also Read: The 20 Best Beauty Tips and Tricks for woman.