Find out below how you can combat wrinkles and premature skin aging with these simple homemade masks.
Wrinkles are appearance lines that look on the face, mainly as a result of old. But they can also appear due to poor skincare (excess sun, lack of hydration, inadequate nutrition, etc.).
Those annoying marks that are formed on the face and, with higher incidence, on the eye contour, are perceived as something unsightly. Also, they become a cause of concern for many people.
To avoid and combat wrinkles, the first thing we must do is increase the production of collagen and elastin. So this is done mainly through the food we eat, vitamin supplements, and even applying some nourishing masks to the skin.
The following homemade masks will help you give your skin a timely treatment while hydrating and beautifying it.
| Also Read: 8 Best Exfoliants For The Skin
Table of Contents
4 Simple Masks To Treat Wrinkles
1. Egg White Mask To Overcome Wrinkles
The egg white used to mitigate and reduce the signs of aging and damaged skin, according to the study conducted by Duke University (USA). Also it works as an astringent and exfoliant while fighting looseness and irritated pores.
Therefore, the mask that we will explain below will be useful for areas such as the eye contour, the forehead, and the parts of the face with expression lines.
Also, we will add a little honey to combine the proteins of both ingredients and add a stain removal effect.
- 1 egg (63 g).
- 1 tablespoon of honey (21 g).
- First of all, wash your face with plenty of soap and water.
- Proceed to separate the yolk from the egg and mix the white in a bowl together with the honey.
- First, apply the mixture evenly to the face, emphasizing the eye area and the most affected areas.
- Then leave it to act for 20 minutes and remove with warm water.
- You can apply this mask twice a day for best results.
2. Milk And Oatmeal Mask
The mixture between milk and oats is a great alternative to keep skin hydrated, smooth and radiant.
No matter what type of skin you have, whether it is oily, dry, or combination, this mask is ideal for thoroughly cleaning impurities and removing dead cells.
On the one hand, oats contain substances that fight free radicals. This is stated in this study by the Pacific Agri-Food Research Center (Canada). On the other hand, milk hydrates exfoliate and cleanse at the same time that it stimulates the production of collagen, according to this study carried out by the Universidad Santo Tomás (Chile).
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal powder (20 g)
- ½ cup of milk (100 mL).
- First, put the milk on the stove and let it boil.
- When it reaches its boiling point, add the oats.
- Finally, turn it over and let it sit until it is at room temperature.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Put the mask on the neckline, neck, and face.
- With clean hands, perform circular massages to facilitate exfoliation.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and eliminate it with warm water.
- Apply this cover 3 times a week for an improved outcome.
3. Banana And Avocado Mask
Banana is perfect for skincare thanks to its levels of vitamin C (according to this study by the Nutrition and Health Research Centers of Spain). This ingredient maintains the elasticity of the skin. It works as an antioxidant.
Furthermore, avocado is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Containing vitamins A, C, and E is used in the cosmetic industry to: reduce wrinkles, scars, and blemishes, reduce scales and, in general, keep the skin radiant.
This study by the Federal University of Pernambuco (Brazil) emphasizes its benefits to strengthen the skin and prevent wrinkles.
- 1 small avocado (200 g).
- 1 banana (100 g).
- Remove the avocado seed and, in a bowl, paste its pulp with the help of a fork.
- Crush the banana and add it to the avocado puree, then stir until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Wash your face thoroughly to remove impurities.
- Spread the mask over the face, neck and low-necked and leave it to act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week to prevent (or lessen) wrinkles.
4. Aloe Vera And Cucumber Mask
Aloe vera provides essential amino acids to the skin to keep it moisturized and smooth. Also according to this study by the National Autonomous University of Mexico. However, it is an ingredient capable of penetrating deep into the layers of the skin, preventing dryness and the appearance of signs of aging.
It contains antioxidant properties, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, while also keeping the dermis healthy and hydrated.
The cucumber hydrates the skin equally. Also it is an excellent source of water, vitamins, and minerals, ideal for attenuating expression lines and repairing damaged dermis. Besides, according to this study carried out by the National University of the Altiplano (Peru), it is a potent anti-inflammatory.
- Aloe vera pulp (100 g).
- 1 cucumber (100 g).
- Mixture the aloe vera with the cucumber and add more or less water to get a similar mixture.
- Put the mixture in a container.
- Apply to the washed face and leave it on overnight.
- The next day, wash with plenty of warm water.
- Repeat this procedure once a week and say goodbye to wrinkles.
You can combine various ingredients of natural origin with nourishing the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. But some even help minimize the appearance of existing wrinkles.
Best of all, being natural, they can be used continuously without fear of side effects. Besides, they’re cheaper than many commercial anti-aging treatments.
| Also Read: How to ease the form of dark spots?
KNOW MORE:- technologypro