Invisalign is a popular orthodontic treatment that many people have used to achieve straight teeth. If you are considering invisalign Bondi Junction, the first thing you should know is how Invisalign works and what Invisalign can do for your smile. Next, you will go over the top 5 things that Invisalign patients wish they knew before starting their journey, so be sure to read on.
How Invisalign Works?
Invisalign is a clear, custom-made removable aligner that allows patients to eat and breathe while it works. It’s designed in three stages:
- The first stage involves removing tartar with an electric toothbrush once per day for up to 20 minutes every morning before breakfast until you finish all of your meals.
- The second step cleanses hard plaque away from each side using traditional instruments like brushes or flossers. When necessary, along the way, you will brush out any food remnants left by brushing earlier.
- Once the final touches are done, the dentist fits you with your own set of aligners, which act as dentures. These are made out of an upper acid-etched tray and transparent bottom plate that hold little metal springs in place. It keeps your teeth perfectly vertical for hours each day without any fear or discomfort.
What Invisalign Can Do For Your Smile?
Did you know that Invisalign is a distortion-free technology that can straighten your teeth without any wire? Then, it makes perfect sense why the demand for this treatment has been on an upward trajectory over recent years.
The truth of it all: with time and care, you will achieve your dental goals. Invisalign can benefit your teeth in many ways. Not only does it straighten them, but it also rebuilds and strengthens them for up to 12 months after treatment.
Vital Things You Need To Know Before Getting Invisalign
- Invisalign for adults is a great way to straighten your teeth without the pain and expense of braces. The average course takes about one year, but many people see results within just six months.
- The cost of Invisalign can be attributed to two main factors. One is its complexity, with additional treatment time and more aligner trays costing extra money on top of what you paid for your initial procedure.
- What’s the best way to keep your teeth healthy while you’re getting treated with Invisalign? Drinking plenty of water. It can make them dry out and sensitive, so they must stay hydrated.
- Your aligners need to stay in place, so they can be challenging work when you have them out. But, sometimes, they are easy enough if the instructions say that there is an attachment or two designed just for this purpose.
Many people who have had Invisalign say they wish there were more information available before starting the treatment. That’s why above mentioned are the things you need to consider before getting Invisalign. It will help your experience go smoothly!