Table of Contents
What is Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is one of the most common intestinal disorders. This causes very painful colic and a constant need to go to the bathroom, which can affect us a lot if we have to go to work or attend an event.
Why Carrot to Deal with Diarrhea?
The carrot is a vegetable very rich in beta-carotene that is recommended to include as much as possible in meals. However, what few know is that it also helps treat diarrhea.
Today you will discover 3 carrot remedies that will allow you to feel much better.
One of the great reason to recommend carrot remedies for diarrhea is because it is astringent.
For this reason, carrot remedies are an excellent natural option for both children and adults to cope with diarrhea.
3 Best Carrot Remedies to Deal with Diarrhea
1. Raw Carrot
Raw carrot is an excellent remedy for treating diarrhea . Especially if we have to go to work or be away from home. We can carry a carrot in the bag or a Tupper without any problem. Although it is better to consider the following:
- Carry the peeled carrot: this way, we will avoid the hassle of having to do it.
- Cut it into sticks: a comfortable option to consume the carrot outside the home.
If we eat away from home, we can bring a small Tupper with some salad and raw carrot. In addition, other foods that also have an astringent action are rice and chicken. Do not hesitate to accompany them with our carrot.
2. Carrot Juice
If we are in the middle of summer and soup is not one of the carrot remedies that we most want to take, we can choose to make a juice. Also, let’s not forget the first option. Very comfortable in hot weather.
- To make the carrot juice, we just have to have a blender in which we will add 5 chopped carrots and half a liter of water.
- If we wish, we can also add a little honey so that the juice has a much sweeter and richer flavor.
- We can add more quantity of the water that we have established if we want the juice to be more watery.
Some people like it thicker. Likewise, fruit can add to the juice, such as an apple that contains, like the carrot, astringent properties.
3. Carrot Soup
Carrot soup is an excellent way to combat diarrhea while eating a hot dish that will do us good because of the discomfort caused by this intestinal condition. Let’s see how to prepare it.
Ingredients to make carrot soup
1 liter of broth.
- We put a casserole on the fire and add a stream of olive oil.
- Add the chopped onions and the garlic cloves.
- Let’s not forget to add the carrots, too, chopped.
- We leave them on the fire 10 minutes before adding the broth.
- We keep food on the fire for 20 minutes.
- After this time, we remove the garlic and crush everything.
- To finish, add the chives and consume the soup very hot.
Carrot remedies help to cut diarrhea
Carrot soup is one of the natural remedies that help fight diarrhea. Its consumption helps to superimpose liquids and minerals.
Also Read: 5 Rules That Govern a Healthy and Balanced Diet