Exposure to extreme sun rays can cause serious skin damage. Thus, sunscreens are essential to protect the skin from sun damage. Doctors recommend its application at least 30 minutes before sun exposure for best results. There are various types of sunscreens, and one should choose the type based on his/her skin type.
For instance, people with oily skin often struggle because of acne issues. Hence, they need to choose a sunscreen product that supports oily skin. This article will provide insights into the basic criteria you should consider while choosing the best sunscreen for oily skin.
Table of Contents
How to Select Sunscreen for Oily Skin?
Multiple sunscreen products for oily skin are available in the market. Choosing the best among them can be quite challenging. Here are a few factors you should check before purchasing sunscreen to ensure the right product:
- You will get two types of sunscreens in the market: physical and chemical. It is advisable to go for the physical form. People having oily skin are more prone to acne issues, and the chemical form can even worsen this problem.
- Check the back of the product and go through its ingredients to understand whether it is a physical or a chemical one. Physical sunscreen contains zinc oxide and titanium oxide as key ingredients.
- Select sunscreens with no sebum content. Sebum can make your skin more oily and thus increase skin irritation.
- Non-comedogenic sunscreens do not form clogged pores and go well with oily skin people. Hence, consider this criterion while making your selection.
However, people having oily skin without any issues of skin irritation or acne can choose chemical sunscreen. It can perfectly absorb harmful UV rays. Additionally, such products are water-resistant, which will not affect your appearance even if you sweat.
Which One to Choose?
Sunscreens with SPF 50 and Tocopherol are usually considered the best products. A higher SPF is able to protect your skin from harsh sun rays. These products usually contain distilled water, which makes them free of pollutants and toxins. Other ingredients like Phospholipids keep the skin hydrated. Earth Rhythm Ultra Defence Hybrid SPF 50 Sunscreen has all these key ingredients and is ideal for oily skin.
Earth Rhythm Ultra Defence Hybrid SPF 50 Sunscreen
The Earth Rhythm Ultra Defence Hybrid SPF 50 Sunscreen is an excellent sunscreen for oily skin. All the individual ingredients that this product contains have their benefits. They not only protect your skin from sun rays but also boost your skin’s health. For instance, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate absorbs sun rays with wavelengths of 280-320 nm and provides extra skin protection.
Avobenzone is the only chemical sunscreen available on the globe that gives additional protection against sunburn. Ultra Defence Hybrid SPF 50 contains this avobenzone whose chemical name is Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
Ultra Defence Hybrid SPF 50 Sunscreen For Oily Skin
This product of Earth Rhythm is particularly suitable for oily skin. So people with this skin tone will get the maximum benefits. There are several reasons for this.
One of the key ingredients of this product is Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine which has an oil solubility feature. This sunscreen for oily skin will not entirely absorb into the skin thereby leaving the face irritation-free. The formulation of the sunscreen is free from fatty acids which are appropriate for oily skin people.
Hence, those with dry skin should not use it because they may have skin hydration issues.
Benefits of Using SPF 50 Sunscreen:
You will get the following benefits using this product:
- It will give 98% sun-damage protection. Hence, you do not need to worry about sunburns.
- It is a summer-friendly product and has no harmful ingredients.
- This sunscreen for oily skin keeps your skin delicate, preventing moisture loss.
- It restricts the white cast formed from the constant use of sunscreen and enhances your look even after spending hours on a warm day.
- This product offers protection from oxidative damage.
- It gives an instant healthy glow to your skin that anybody would want.
- Your face will get long-lasting protection after applying this Earth Rhythm sunscreen.
Thus, as you can see, Earth Rhythm Ultra Defence Hybrid can be an effective SPF 50 sunscreen for oily skin. It is quite an affordable sunscreen with no added risks or side effects. People with oily skin can expect great sun protection with this product without having to worry about sweating, acne or white cast.
It is always advisable not to use too rich products on oily skin because these take time to absorb through the skin and make your face feel greasy. This sunscreen product of Earth Rhythm is lightweight which is absolutely perfect for oily skin. The gel-based formula is easily absorbable and blurs pores thereby giving a chalky finish on your skin.
All in all, you will totally fall in love with this sunscreen because of its increasing benefits. It has the potential to do wonders on your face and give you a flawless look even in the scorching heat of the sun.