What is the Guava leaf? And How is it beneficial to your hair?
The guava leaves have become, in recent years, one of the popular home treatments of many people related to natural medicine, and this is due to the benefits of guava leaf hair or scalp offering multiple benefits.
It is also gaining popularity as an ingredient that promotes thickening and helps us recover damaged hair, as well as promoting rapid hair growth. But why are guava leaves so beneficial for our hair?
Often times, hair loss is the direct result of unhealthy scalp conditions.
Guava leaves have antioxidant qualities, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory characteristics and antimicrobial elements that have made guava leaves a popular element and much loved by people who see natural medicine as the remedy for maintaining a clean and healthy scalp.
On many occasions, rinses made from guava leaves are used to combat hair conditions such as dandruff. It is also rich in vitamins B and C, which nourish the follicles and help hair growth.
Below, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide on how to use guava leaves for healthy hair growth.
How to use Guava leaves for hair growth?
The use of guava leaves on damaged hair can help us leave it soft and shiny while thickening its volume. Guava leaf tea is the easiest thing to do.
Follow these steps to make your own guava water that will combat hair loss and promote its growth quickly and healthily.
You will need to:
- A handful of guava leaves.
- 1 liter of water
- A pot to boil.
Preparation of this remedy
- Pour the water into the pot and place it on the fire. Boil the water until it starts to boil.
- To the boiling water, add the guava leaves.
- Boil the water for 20 minutes.
- Strain the liquid, and let cool.
How to apply this Guava leaf Home Remedy?
- Wash and clean your hair with shampoo and do not use conditioner.
- Once the hair is almost dry, select it and start applying the guava leaf infusion with the help of a brush.
- Massage the solution into the scalp for at least 10 minutes and make sure that all the hair is impregnated with it.
- Pay special attention to the roots and tips while applying guava tea.
- You can leave this solution applied for up to 2 hours. Optionally, you can wrap your hair in a towel and sleep with the solution on your hair.
- Rinse the solution from the hair with plenty of warm water.
How often can I apply this treatment?
If you have a hair loss problem right now, use this guava leaf solution three times a week. If you are using it to speed up hair growth and keep it shiny, use it twice a week.
- Make sure the tea or infusion has cooled to room temperature before you start applying it to your hair.
- Do not rinse your hair with hot water, as this will dry out the scalp and hair.
Other Benefits of Using Guava Leaves
Thanks to the innumerable properties of the guava leaf, not only can this fruit help us with damaged hair, but it also offers us multiple benefits because guava leaves contain vitamin C, which helps to increase the activity of collagen.
- This helps hair grow faster and healthier, and you also get it with a natural medicine remedy.
- Its antioxidant properties assist to fight free radicals, thus preventing damage.
- It also contains lycopene, which protects against the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Massaging the lotion on the scalp improves blood pressure, helping the follicles receive more nutrition. This results in healthy hair growth.
- It helps to remove dirt and grime buildup from hair and unclogs follicles. This helps prevent grease and dandruff.
- Removing dirt helps smooth the hair shaft, making it softer and brighter.
In addition to stopping hair loss and stimulating new hair growth, guava leaves have several medicinal properties that help calm and control various ailments. So it wouldn’t be a bad idea to stock up on those leaves if you have a guava tree near you.
Also Read: The 5 Best Moisturizers for Oily Skin in 2020
KNOW MORE:- advancedtechn