Have you been thinking about getting breast implants and feel like you’ve read everything you can find but still wonder if there is anything that people aren’t telling you? If you’re ready to learn what it’s REALLY like to get breast augmentation— everything from selecting your implants to returning to work after surgery— then check out the free e-book, The Boob Job Bible: Your Ultimate Guide to Breast Surgery.
This one-of-a-kind all-access text was written by Dr. Gregory Buford, a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed over 4,000 breast augmentation procedures across his 30-year medical career. In addition to being named one of “America’s Top Surgeons” Dr. Buford is also a nationally-acclaimed, multi-published author in the health and wellness space.
For his latest book release, Dr. Buford chose to focus on one of the most life-impacting procedures for his patients: breast enhancement. Dr. Buford noted that, more than any other surgical procedure, breast augmentation patients are beaming with inner pride and fulfillment when he walks into the room for their postoperative checkup.
While breast enhancement used to be a taboo subject, more and more women from all walks of life and from all around the world are undergoing breast augmentation to enhance their appearance and boost their confidence to new heights. Perhaps YOU are one of these women too!
If so, check out The Boob Job Bible – an invaluable resource that covers the topic of breast enhancement surgery in an intellectual, educational yet informal manner, making the often-misunderstood subject of breast augmentation accessible and interesting to all.
The book is chock full of secret insider information that you can’t find anywhere else:
- Practical wisdom and advice for patients to put to use for a safe and healthy recovery, including research-backed info on how to heal faster and easier than you’d ever thought
- Candid and scientifically-supported answers to your burning questions—even the uncomfortable ones!
- User-friendly illustrations to educate you on the various aesthetic preferences such as your incision and implant placement options, as well as implant profiles and types.
- Detailed timelines of what to expect each day of your recovery, and even 10 to 20 years down the road.
- The countless nuances that go into finding a quality surgeon, choosing the right implants, and timing your procedure
- Clearing up the myths and mistruths about breast implants that women have encountered across the internet, from friends, and even from other providers.
- Dr. Buford’s honest perspective on topics such as the history, safety, and future of breast augmentation.
Here are some of our favorite facts and takeaways from The Boob Job Bible:
- Holistic supplements like CBD, salt baths and magnesium can help to minimize discomfort, manage pain, swelling and muscle spasms during recovery.
- Botox injections can be used to help pectoral muscles relax to help and allow the breast implants to settle more effectively after surgery.
- Recovery time is not one-size-fits-all. It should take into account your profession, your procedure, and your personal preferences.
- Fat transfer, either alone or along with your procedure, can smooth the edges of your implants, improve your cleavage, and even perfect your breast symmetry.
The Boob Job Bible is meant to your go-to resource – by your side through every step of your breast enhancement journey, there are two convenient ways for you to access the book:
- Purchase your print copy on Amazon
- Download the eBook for FREE
We hope that this comprehensive patient guide empowers you through the deeply personal and totally rewarding breast augmentation experience. If you, or someone close to you, has been considering joining the scores of satisfied women with breast implants, then The Boob Job Bible is for you.
About the Author: Gregory Buford, MD, FACS, is the founder and medical director of BEAUTY by BUFORD, a Denver-based plastic surgical practice and medical spa specializing in non-invasive and cosmetic plastic surgery procedures that empower his patients and community to look and feel their best. Dr. Buford is also the acclaimed author of Beauty and the Business and Eat, Drink, Heal. As the Official Plastic Surgeon to the Miss Colorado Pageant, and is a nationally recognized trainer and consultant for many non-surgical products and techniques.