Onlinesbi: Nowadays, almost all the work is being done on the Internet. In fact, the Internet has made many of our jobs easier today. Today we can save a lot of time using the Internet. Earlier, even for doing small work, offices had to be visited. Lines had to be wasted. Today, we can sit at home very easily and do all that work in a short time. Along with the government, private sector companies have also done almost all the work online.
Suppose you want to open your savings account on SBI without visiting the bank physically. You can open an online account in just a few minutes using your mobile, laptop, or desktop with onlinesbi.
The following article will give you complete information on how you can open an account in onlinesbi using your laptop, PC, or mobile sitting online. Which document will you need for this? And which steps have to be followed.
How to open OnlineSBI Savings Bank Account?
Whenever it is the case of a bank account, so the bank whose name comes first in our mind is State Bank of India. In fact, SBI is the most famous and oldest bank in India. Furthermore, its branches are present in every corner of the country.
One of its biggest features is you can find its branches even in small villages and cities. Along with this, the State Bank of India also conducts business outside India, due to which you get many facilities from this bank. If you want to open your account with State Bank of India follow the steps mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Opening OnlineSBI Savings Bank Account
There is no need for any special eligibility to open Onlinesbi Savings Bank Account. You have to fulfill the following eligibility guidelines –
- The applicant should have the necessary documents.
- And the applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Documents Required to open OnlineSBI Savings Bank Account
To open any bank or onlinesbi Savings Bank Account, you will need the following mentioned documents –
1. Mobile Number
To fill the form, you need to have a mobile number. All the information related to your account will be provided through SMS on the mobile number itself. Along with this, a one-time password (OTP), etc. will also be sent on mobile.
2. PAN Card
Nowadays, a PAN card has been made mandatory to open an account in any bank. So you will need a PAN card if you do not have a PAN card. So first, you should apply for a PAN card.
3. Identity and address proof
You have identity proof in the form of other documents like – Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving license, Passport ration card, etc. and address proof like – Aadhar card, ration card, electricity bill, water. Furthermore, it is necessary to have a bill, etc. And then, save a scanned copy of all these documents in your system.
Collect all the necessary documents and follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to open OnlineSBI Savings Bank Account
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the department, i.e. onlinesbi.com.
- After clicking on it, a new homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on Apply for SB/ current account.
- And then, click on the savings bank account, and a new page will appear as shown below
As soon as you click on Apply Now, a new page will open in front of you, where you need to fill all the information asked.
- After that, you will have to go to another page. Here, you have to fill information about your religion, education, PAN card, etc. If you do not yet have a PAN card. So you fill in Form 60/61. And then click on the Save and Process button.
- Now you have to go to your application page 3. And here, you have to fill all the information related to your id proof and address proof correctly. And then, you have to click on the Proceed button.
- In the next step, you have to fill the TCRA number. And the branch code of that State Bank of India branch has to be filled and also the branch where you want to open your account. And after this, you need to click on Save & Proceed. After which you will get the TARN number.
- In the next step of the form, you will have to fill information related to your nominee. And here you have to make a nominee. After filling all the information about it, you have to click on the Save and Proceed button.
- Right after your form is submitted, you will again go back to the Start section of the website, where you will have to click on Download Completed Application.
- Now you have to fill your TARN number date of birth and captcha code and download your form. After downloading the form, you will need to take a print out of it.
- And now you have to attach a photocopy of all the documents required in the form. And, you have to submit the complete form to the concerned branch of State Bank of India.
- After which the State Bank of India employee will open your account. And you will be provided with all the required documents, like ATM card, passbook, account number, etc.
Also Read: Healthkart Protein Supplement – Buy Sports, Diet & Nutrition Supplements